Can i upload files to iCloud somehow? A little confused...

Reaction score
So, I understand the iCloud concept. As a MobileMe user, I had the iDisk, where I could upload any files and access them from anywhere (or share them as well).

How in the world can I do this with iCloud? I can't find a way to do so. I really miss iDisk and I kind to regret to have migrated (i do hope there is a way, though).

If that is not a feature of iCloud yet, is my other option third party apps like box.net or something like that?

Thanks

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Yeah iCloud is still kind of in the beta stages. Currently users don't have advance options or control over what is being uploaded to iCloud. For now third party apps if you want more control.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP | iPhone 13 Pro Max | 45mm Watch | iPad Pro 12.9 | iPad Pro 11
yea that kinda sucks they took it away. I do hope they integrate it back. I'd rather use iCloud to hold docs specific to my iDevices instead of dropbox

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
-->
It is a bummer that iDisk is not included in iCloud, but even after the migration to iCloud the iDisk is still available. You can use it all you want until next June.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.