can you sell a Mac product back to Apple?

Reaction score
can you sell back a mac product to apple? not as a full refund but to at least get some decent money back? like my friends 4G ipod is really glitchy now and its not like any body will pay good money to buy it so i was thinking apple make take it back so they can use it in refurbishing or something.

i was just wondering cuz that guy at the apple store told me when i was buying my mac that the good thing about macs is that they dont lose their resale value that much

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro, 8GB iPhone
they hold their value well, but apple doesnt buy their products back. If the iPod is really glitchy try restoring it, that will completely reset it and maybe fix it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15", 2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM, OS 10.5.3
I used to work at Apple and you should check to see if they still have their iPod recycling program. They will give you something like 10-20% (I don't remember the percentage) off of a new iPod if you give them your old one.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.