I-Photo Organization AFTER Manual Sort?!

Reaction score
I am currently using I-Photo version 8.1.2 on my Macbook Pro. I have never made any changes to the photo importing process - I choose import from the specific device, keep/delete photo, and click enter. I click on the 'photos tab', photo shows up with a title of untitled event - I change the title and drag it to wherever I would like it or allow it to become it's own file. Until today, all the stuff in my 'photos' tab was organized with a small thumbnail to the left of the screen, the small arrow that allows me to expand or close the group, and followed by the title. This morning I accidentally clicked - View - Sort Events - and clicked manually: But not in a specific group. Now all my groups in the photos tab are gone and all the pics are just randomly spread out - like a single giant depository. I tried restoring from Time Machine back-up made approximately 15 minutes before, but it didn't change the way they were organized? It's almost like a 'setting' button or something, but I can't get them back. The odd part is that they are still in there specific groups/ folders in the events tab? Anybody have any idea how I can re-organize the pics in the 'photos' tab?!

Thanks

Thomas

RavingMac

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16Gb Mac Mini 2018, 15" MacBook Pro 2012 1 TB SSD
FIXED!!!

Of course, it was a stupidly simple way....

So, share with us how you did it.

Glad everything worked out BTW and welcome to the forum. :)

OP
T
Reaction score
Sorry!! I guess that would have been appropriate!!! (I am really new to MAC's AND Forums!! *kind of coming back to life....

Turns out all it took was clicking: Photos in the left pane: View⇾Event Titles

Thanks for the welcome!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.