argh!

F

funkdoobi

interface and looks wise, ipods are sleek and easy to use. just why must it take forever to make playlists and upload them all?!

is it because i have like 800 albums, and im trying to put about 200 onto my 40 giger? =/

OP
M

meltbanana314

Are you using the USB 2.0 or the Firewire to connect the iPod?
How are the albums encoded (AAC, MP3... 128kb/s, 192kb/s?)

Give us details, man!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
sounds like you should be using the smart playlist option from the file menu...should help organizing some songs if not alreayd organized

-chris

OP
F

funkdoobi

well. i didn't mean to look as if i'm having any problems. it's just that my 40 giger when empty took me a good 3-4 hours to put songs onto. with having to make playlists for EVERY album =/

OP
N

newmacuser07

you know you can play by album...but your proble mis solved by smart playlists and or chaning your multiple disc album names to one name and marking the disc# in the tag

OP
G

Gar

yeah when you are putting the albums into itunes make sure and fill in the "album" column. you can do it to all the songs at once by selecting them all and pressing command-i. (get info) problem solved??

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.