Apple designed 2 Button mouse - Please!

J

jonbev

I know this is ages old but I have to ask as I would really like to know why Apple are still sticking with their one button design. Does anyone have any idea's why scroll wheel's and extra buttons are being ignored by offical products? I want an Apple designed, 2 button with scroll wheel, bluetooth enabled mouse!

Reaction score
just go buy a mouse from macmice.com, they have 2 mouse buttons, a scroll wheel, and looks just like an apple mouse, BT version available.

Reaction score
jonbev said:
I know this is ages old but I have to ask as I would really like to know why Apple are still sticking with their one button design. Does anyone have any idea's why scroll wheel's and extra buttons are being ignored by offical products? I want an Apple designed, 2 button with scroll wheel, bluetooth enabled mouse!

I think they've been avoiding the second mouse button because you can jsut use control and click as a right click. I'm also glad there is no scroll wheel because you can just get used to clicking and dragging on the scroll bar in a window. Also the wheel would ruin the sleek look of the mouse.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro & 23" ACD
I find being able to put my whole hand on the mouse, and being able to click my whole hand MUCH easier than having to click with a single finger..The Apple Mice just seems so much more natural..

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.