Forum

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G4 - The Latest And Greatest
Ok,
I want to get a free forum with no-ads and online easy to edit stuff. Is there any site that does that. The only ones I have found always have ads.

Thanx in advance for any help

iRule :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
I doubt it. If you have your own hosting you can always install phpBB,PunBB, Vanilla, etc that are all free.

OP
iRule
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
schweb said:
I doubt it. If you have your own hosting you can always install phpBB,PunBB, Vanilla, etc that are all free.

Thanks schweb,
the bills are to big for remote hosting!

OP
iRule
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MartinAustin said:
~$6 a month is too big?
no thats ok but do they do an english version and if not what is the site anyway???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
You can get great hosting from Dreamhost (see my sig) for about $6-$7 a month and they have a one-click easy install of phpBB available plus you can do anything else you want to since it's true webhosting.

OP
iRule
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
schweb said:
You can get great hosting from Dreamhost (see my sig) for about $6-$7 a month and they have a one-click easy install of phpBB available plus you can do anything else you want to since it's true webhosting.

thanks i will have a look

OP
iRule
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
schweb said:
wow i just got you 97 bucks dude!!!

what about this: http://heartinternet.co.uk/

because i would prefer something english as i l;ive in england, no offence to you americans!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
If it fits your site, then it's always good!

M

MartinAustin

iRule said:
because i would prefer something english as i l;ive in england, no offence to you americans!!!
Just as an aside, and to avoid future confusion, requesting something "english" does not translate to "British" for most Americans. It had me confused, and others as well I am sure. Just so you know :)

Good luck!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.