How to integrate/sync iTunes libraries on mac and windows partition

Reaction score
I hav a MBP w/ both Snow Leopard & Windows 7 64-bit via BootCamp. i wanna be able to access (read/write but if not, read only access is acceptable) my iTunes content (music, videos, apps, etc), which is on my Mac partition, from my Windows side without having to create a separate, periodically updated copy of my contents on my Windows partition, which is what some of the solutions I read hav u do. (I don't like having to waste space unnecessarily)

Basically, I would like to be able to sync my iPhone to my iTunes content on my computer from either OS and have all the content be current and in sync (for my 3 platforms: Mac, Windows, & iPhone) regardless of which side I am accessing it from. I wouldnt wanna hav to log onto my Mac side just so i can sync a song i downloaded on my iPhone to the library on the computer; i would like to be able to do this from my Windows side as well.

Finally, is there a way to do all this without the use of an external drive?

OP
U
Reaction score
Sorry this thread is posted here. I tried to post it in the Windows, Classic, Linux, and Other OS forum but it didn't work. It seems to work now though as my other thread just posted.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.