annoyed with signing up with 3G service

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15" 2.66Ghz C2D 4GB ram 320GB HDD
I got my iPad 3G few days ago, i didn't start up with 3G service till i wanted it today.

I signed up and used a pre-paid visa (one of those gift visas) i don't have a physical credit card atm.

FOUR times trying to get 3G service and it fails each time, i follow instructions on the web about it and still fails. I dunno what to do i'm just frustrated.
My provider is Rogers and really its getting me annoyed, should i call them ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
Call them. Your paying for this service you should be able to use it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2.66 GHz 20", iPad Mini2 32GB, iPhone6 64GB, Watch Sport 42mm Black, iPad Air 2 128GB
Not sure if this is the problem but when I tried to get my iPad to work in 3G, I had problems with it.

I called Orange and eventually it was fixed when I went into Settings, Reset and then reset the Network.

Since then it has worked.

Worth a try - hope it works for you too :)

OP
D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15" 2.66Ghz C2D 4GB ram 320GB HDD
resolved. Rogers just hates pre-paid gift visas, i'll be getting a re-loadable visa soon to try out.

Apple support rules and provider support sucks.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.