help with a torrent?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
powerbook 12-inch G4 1.55ghz 80g 512mb superdrive
i just downloaded azureus and im getting a NAT error.. since im new at this i dont know what number to put in.. can someone help me please.

also im running at a 512mb of ram.. should i be using azeurus?

ok now it from the azereus website i got..
- Pull down the Apple menu, select System Properties, click Network. In the pull-down Show: select the network interface in use. Click tab TCP/IP and look for the line Router.
-Open a Terminal window, type the command ipconfig getoption en0 router (where en0 is the name of the interface in use)

whats is a terminal window?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" 5k imac i7, 295x
terminal is a utilitie in your utility folder in applications

OP
W
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
powerbook 12-inch G4 1.55ghz 80g 512mb superdrive
well im entering
ipconfig getoption AirPort router
but its saying (os/kern) failure ?

what do i do? i also put in the airport number and again failure

Reaction score
Never tried it on Mac, so I don't know how to solve it, but a NAT error in Azureus (I believe) references a network error, usually that it can't connect due to a blocked port having been selected.

Try opening the options dialog, going to the network options, and adjusting it there, or re-running the Config wizard and selecting a new port in there.

Realize, however, that I've only ever run it under Linux, so it may not be as easy as it seems.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.