Got vista on mac how i get online

Reaction score
So i put vista on my macbook pro via bootcamp now when i log into vista and search for wireless devices it says theire arent any but there should be where do i get the drivers from ?

thanks

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
You need to insert your OS X disc while booted up in Vista and install the Windows drivers.

OP
M
Reaction score
ok so i put it in when booted in vista whent to my computer and it couldnt open the disk

so i turnd mac off then turnd it on holding "d" ran system test and it said everythings already fine?

are you sure its the applications disk i should be installing?

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
It's not the applications disk. It's Disk 1 (System). Pop it in, and Windows Vista should autoplay the disc. If not, you'll need to open it from Start => Computer => DVD drive and run the setup.

By the way, all of this is covered in the Boot Camp documentation which you were prompted to print out during the Boot Camp Assistant process. I would recommend you do so now and save yourself some hassle:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.