Font Problem ????

Reaction score
I installed some fonts from the Internet. Somehow my Times New Roman font was corrupted. :Grimmace: I still have bold and italic, but the regular Times New Roman font is now a different font. Is there some way to correct this problem? Thank you.

M

MacHeadCase

Download MainMenu and clean out the font caches.

And download Linotype's FontExplorer X (latest version) and use that to manage your fonts instead of OS X's Font Book which isn't very sturdy especially with fonts downloaded from the net which could be a bit wobbly.

OP
W
Reaction score
Download MainMenu and clean out the font caches.

And download Linotype's FontExplorer X (latest version) and use that to manage your fonts instead of OS X's Font Book which isn't very sturdy especially with fonts downloaded from the net which could be a bit wobbly.

Thanks!!!! The Linotype FontExplorer X allowed me to deactivate the incorrect version of the New Times Roman font. It seems to have "fixed" the problem.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.