proxy tutorial/help

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 21.5 inch 3.06 ghz 4gb ram // macbook pro 2.53 ghz 4gb ram // mac mini 1.83ghz // mac pro g5 /
hi
i live in the netherlands and always used to listen to an english radio station online but now it's for mainland britain only. when wanting to bypass this prob in the past i'd use hotspot shield but nowadays it's not sufficient. i'll have to go the proxy route to listen or watch country particular sites.
i've been using mac 4 a good while now and know my way around my computers but due to a neck hernia i can't spend loadsa time looking for the proper way to set up proxies and what's working these days as i've heard that a lot of sites are detecting if your listening/watching from another country even with the use of proxies.
so anyhow my question is; can anyone nudge me in the right direction be it tutorial or any other useful tips.
thanx & i hope i can be of service in this forum as well by sharing knowledge
cheers, jc

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.