iTunes, gone

Reaction score
ok so I boot up my computer, thinking I'm just gonna update my iPod touch to the iphone 2.1 firmware, and I find my iTunes is GONE. The whole program, gone. Gone with all my music, apps, movies, just up and gone. What's going on here? It was on there last time I got on my computer. now it suddenly disappeared? Programs don't just delete themselves, and I'm sure my computer didn't get hacked into or anything, since it hasn't been connected to a phone line. I'm really upset because all of my media, even the stuff I had to pay for off iTunes, is gone. Any ideas as to what's going on?

OP
A
Reaction score
it turns out, there are still parts of iTunes on my computer. Parts that I cannot access and delete. So I can't even re-install iTunes. It's hopeless. WHAT CAN I DO???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MB 2.0GHz
Do you have a PC or MAC? If you have XP, I believe you can restore your pc to a previous date. You can find that under system tools.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Air, 20" iMac 2.17 Ghz 1GB
I think system restore is just under the menu - start, programs, accessories, system tools.... or somewhere around there.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.