which external monitor?

Reaction score
http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0665000FS10089153&catid=#

is this a good monitor to use as an external monitor with my macbook. c2d 2.0 ghz 2 gig ram? any other similar suggestions?

i plan to buy one of the new style keyboards, already got bluetooth mouse and the DVI adapter. then i plan to close the macbook, so it runs purely on the external screen then re open the lid so it stays cool.
i would love on of the apple cinema displays. but for not much more money i could get an imac instead. but seeing as my macbook does the job perfectly i dont think i need to bother.

will my macbook show DVD movies well full screen on the 22inch widescreen?
thanks

Reaction score
I just bought an HP w2207 which is similar to the Samsung 226BW for my MacBook. They are both excellent monitors. Check out the reviews on CNET. I was set to buy the Apple 20 inch. But after reading reviews, I decided that I could save $300 and get a better moniter with the HP. I believe there is also a Samsung 226CW. I'm not sure, but it appears that the CW version is newer. I have not seen the "CW" in stores.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.