Ipod balance issues

Reaction score
hello.

A few weeks ago, i have updated the software on my Ipod. Currently the latest release. Itunes is also 7.3.2.6.

The issue is that the balance is wrong. Left speaker is like 2 times louder than the right one. I have tested the Ipod with other headsets and the issue is still there.

I have the 30 Gb Ipod with video, which I bought last june (2006). Since than, I haven't dropped it once, and took very good care (still has the original plastic cover on the screen and clickwheel).

I have seen only one other thread on the net with someone having this problem, also possibly occurring after this software update.

Has anyone encountered this issue? How did you fix it. What should I do. I am in Romania, and I don't think I can get it to a AASP.

Cheers

OP
W
Reaction score
Yeah, but if I do that I will lose all information.
Is there a fast way to back-up everything back to my PC.

I have all stuff on my PC but I want all playlists files etc in the exact same way on the Ipod after the restore.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.