LCD/touch screen replacement parts?

Reaction score
I need to find replacement parts.

I need to replace the touchscreen glass, black frame, integrated digitizer, LCD, ear piece speaker, and home button.

Found some places that have it all connected together for incredibly easy replacement:
Original Iphone 3G LCD Display+Digitizer Glass Assembly - eBay (item 250616305712 end time May-16-10 02:35:52 PDT)

iPhone 3G Display Assembly - iFixit

iPhone 3G Full Display Assembly (I think I read a review where this website is run out of someone's basement and he said a DOA user board was the buyers fault.)

iPhone 3G Replacement Screen with LCD & Touch Panel | DirectFix.com

http://www.missionrepair.com/iPhone_3G_Complete_LCD_Assembly_Frame_Glass_p/822-4040.htm

Don't know who to trust. The ebay one is the cheapest. The person is from Hong Kong. Their feedback is good...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
the Ebay option is your best and safest choice. for one ebay/paypal guarantee 100% of your money plus, China is where all the iPhone parts come from anyway and it's not a bad price either.

OP
D
Reaction score
the Ebay option is your best and safest choice. for one ebay/paypal guarantee 100% of your money plus, China is where all the iPhone parts come from anyway and it's not a bad price either.
Thanks, I was learning toward that. The only one where I can see positive reviews.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.