Too much clutter of same topic reports/rumors

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
I've been noticing that "OneMoreThing..." post same topic rumors/news that could otherwise be inserted in an existing thread on the rumors section. As of 2 seconds ago, there are 5 new posts that could have all been posted in the same thread, since it mostly covers the same topic.
Also, Is it really necessary to post absolutely every little report/rumor?
I'm just saying this because, as you can see, a lot of these "reports" or "rumors" apparently have been getting 0 feedback based on comments.
I know people do like reading some things here, and commenting amongst the members, but I don't think every new report/rumor is needed. I guess this is one of the outcomes of having a dedicated reporter on here

Just a thought.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Thanks for your concern and input. The Rumor Robot "One More Thing" is automatically picking the topics and does not necessarily discern between them. We will certainly take a look at it to see if improvements can be made.

Again, thanks for your interest and bringing it to our attention.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Actually, it is a curated feed. I'll talk to iWhat a bit about how it works and see if I can help better prune some of the incoming content.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.