How to set pictures as backgrounds.

I

iDVFH.

I was on some Mac desktops website and I save the backgrounds that I liked but when I go to set them as a desktop it doesn't pop up? Why lol

OP
K

Kokopelli

What do you mean by "it doesn't pop up?"

You should be able to <CONTROL>Click on the background and select "Change Desktop Background." Then "Choose Folder" and navigate to the picture. This is based on 1.0.3 but I would expect it to work in 10.2 as well.

OP
C

CaptainMack

yes, that would work but i suggest putting the images in your pictures folder. that way you dont have to "choose folder". just click on pictures folder on the left

OP
K

Kokopelli

CaptainMack said:
yes, that would work but i suggest putting the images in your pictures folder. that way you dont have to "choose folder". just click on pictures folder on the left

Good point.

OP
I

iDVFH.

Yeah I tried that but it doesn't show in my pictures folder in backgrounds. I'll save it, click into it, and then when it shows up for the preview in the top left no picture shows..it just says the name of the background..i do save it in my pictures folder.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.