Screen sharing remotely, possible?

Reaction score
Hey All,

I was wondering if it was possible for me to connect to my mac at home from a windows machine at work, and screen share? So effectively i could be sat at work whilst having full access to my mac at home.

Does anyone have any idea if it is possible, and if it is, any links or info would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Mike

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Hey All,

I was wondering if it was possible for me to connect to my mac at home from a windows machine at work, and screen share? So effectively i could be sat at work whilst having full access to my mac at home.

Does anyone have any idea if it is possible, and if it is, any links or info would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Mike

Have a look at logmein free

It's secure and free for the basic version.

mrplow

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 5.1 | iMac 7.1 | iMac 12.1 | iMac 19.1 | iPhone 11 Pro | Watch s5
If you know how to configure your router at home, take a look at the FAQ section of the forums. It tells you how to do so.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.