Macbook 13" 2.26 GHz.

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I'm a University student and after much thought I've devided to buy a Macbook Pro 13" 2.26 GHz.

I've researched on the forums and I'm definitely sure that I want to buy a Mac over a Windows laptop. However, I'm not sure if this is the right time to get one.

A few years ago, I bought a Macbook Pro and a few weeks later a more improved version came out. Would it be wiser for me to wait if there is an upgrade in the works sometime in the next few weeks or should I go ahead and get one?

Thanks.

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
I would consult this page every so often.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2009 MBP 15 Inch, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Here's a better question...since guessing when the next one is coming out is about as possible as mr Bush putting two and two together....

Do you or will you ever really need anything more than what you would get right now with the 13 MBP anyway?

Plus...I doubt...and of of course I could be wrong...but I doubt you would see a big upgrade like a processor upgrade on the 13 inch for some time anyway. That will almost surely come on the 17 and maybe then the 15's first.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.