Just got my 17 inch Powerbook!!!

W

wickedbusa

FedEx rocks! They got my Powerbook to me one day ahead of schedule. All I can say is that this thing is nothing short of AWESOME! The sheer size of screen is absolutely amazing. And as for the airport extreme reception, well, it is a lot better than my iBook G4. It's just strange looking at such a big screen since i was used to my 12 inch iBook :p

OP
W

wickedbusa

Nicholas, where did you get your RAM from? I see you have 2 gigs of RAM. Did you order your PB that way?

OP
N

nicholas

Oh heck no, Apple charges SOOOO much for preinstalled RAM, and it's made by Samsung anyway! Atleast, mine was. No, I ordered from www.crucial.com. They're the best, in my opinion. Never bought a stick (and I've bought about 20GB worth of RAM from them to date) that was faulty or that didn't work perfectly and was 100% compatible without any problems or hassles. Plus, their phone support is excellent as well, if you ever DID need to call for help.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.