Google maps and images problems

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am new to this thing and although i know the basics of how to use a computer (like any 21st Century person) I am pretty stuck with software problems.

I am having two issues with google images and google maps at the moment, and they happen on whatever browser i use...

When i attempt to go onto google maps i get the following message:
Google Chrome is having trouble accessing the network.

This may be because your firewall or antivirus software wrongly thinks Google Chrome is an intruder on your computer and is blocking it from connecting to the Internet.
Here are some suggestions:
Add Google Chrome as a permitted program in your firewall's or antivirus software's settings. If it is already a permitted program, try deleting it from the list of permitted programs and adding it again.
Error 138 (net::ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED): Unable to access the network.

and on safari it again tells me that it cannot connect to the server.

My second issue is that when i go onto the thumbnail view on google images i can only see the first 20 or so images, the rest appear outlined with the little square in the middle of where the picture would be, showing that it represents a jpg. or image file. when i click on the images that i cant see then they load as normal, however this is really annoying.

Please help me resolve the above. They have only started happening in the last few days.

Please help, thank you in advance!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.