Epson tx110 scanner wont work

Reaction score
Hi

The scanner on my epson tx110 printer/scanner is not working. It was OK two weeks ago. The photocopy function works and so does the printer but when I press the scan button nothing happens. The printer utility tells me there is no scanner connected when I look at that.

Is it possible to reload a driver on a mac? What other solutions might there be? On my old pc I would have reloaded the driver and all would probably be ok but with the mac I just had to plug the unit in and it started working straight away so I am a bit clueless as to where to go from here.

Any help gratefully accepted. Thanks in advance.

Rob

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Did a driver disk with drivers for OS X come with the Epson? If so, use the disk to install drivers. Otherwise go to the Epson website and download drivers for your TX110. (If available.)

Regards.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.