iTunes

Reaction score
I have several ipods; a nano (old version), a shuffle and a ipod (big white one original)...

Anyway, I just purchased a new imac a few weeks ago and I cannot for the life of me get but one of them (the shuffle) to be recognized on it. I hook them up separately, through different usb connections etc (basically I've tried everthing) to get the iMac to locate the other ipods and nothing works.

Any suggestions? Thanks~

OP
mac880104
Reaction score
I have several ipods; a nano (old version), a shuffle and a ipod (big white one original)...

Anyway, I just purchased a new imac a few weeks ago and I cannot for the life of me get but one of them (the shuffle) to be recognized on it. I hook them up separately, through different usb connections etc (basically I've tried everthing) to get the iMac to locate the other ipods and nothing works.

Any suggestions? Thanks~

Doesn't anyone have an answer? :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 GHz C2D, 1GB Ram, MacBook White
Are you hooking them all up at the same time? if you have all your songs on the Mac reformat one of them and see if that works

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.