Macbook Air Trackpad

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iM ac,13.3" Aluminium Unibody Macbook, iPhone 4
Why does the mac book air still have a clicky button? Why isnt it a nice multi touch thing? I want to move from my macbook with multi touch pad to an air, because i dont need all this power and i take my laptop everywhere. But the track pad is really putting me off. Any news on when this is getting upgraded?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad & iphone 3G
it can still tap to click. Im pretty sure its pad does everything else the others do.

Just a guess but they may of kept it with a button since it only has 1 USB port. Just incase people dont like the tap to click or whatever. So if someone prefers a button they have it. IDK just making it up as I go at this point :D

OP
eddielee
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iM ac,13.3" Aluminium Unibody Macbook, iPhone 4
Yeah that sounds like a good idea.. but the edge of the screen is still metal its not got the cool black screen edge that the others have. It looks like its out of date compared to the rest of the the range.

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Sorry but it just irks me a little when I see people complain about how comes XXX Mac product doesn't have this, and it should have this. IE the black bezel, or the lack of one. >_>" The black keys and the list goes on and on. Seriously there is just no pleasing anyone is there. >_<"

Seriously if you didn't love it at the store, you aren't going to love when you bring it home. That's my mantra for anything that I buy.

As to your query about when there is going to be an update, I think the rest of us would also like to know. Apple doesn't announce release dates, everything we hear are rumors.

Cheers.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.