My website not working at all for me

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
se30 16MHZ 1.44MBHD Performa 630 CD 33MHZ 250MBHD iMac G3 333MHZ 60GBHD iMac G4 800MHZ 250GBHD
Hello I have a friend who has a mac and a website he made he can't access it at all when I can. I already tried to help him by telling him to add [Host IP] [Domain name] in /etc/hosts and that did not work his site is applehackz.com he tried it on different computers in his house but it did not work on them any more. I am thinking he may have blocked him self.

OP
MrGecko
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
se30 16MHZ 1.44MBHD Performa 630 CD 33MHZ 250MBHD iMac G3 333MHZ 60GBHD iMac G4 800MHZ 250GBHD
Hello I have a friend who has a mac and a website he made he can't access it at all when I can. I already tried to help him by telling him to add [Host IP] [Domain name] in /etc/hosts and that did not work his site is applehackz.com he tried it on different computers in his house but it did not work on them any more. I am thinking he may have blocked him self.
He can see the site now it must have been some ip error of the router.. or his internet company but anyway thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.