Printing problem after upgrade

Reaction score
Hey guys --
I upgraded my iMac last night from Leopard to Snow Leopard. Today, I attempted to print a document, but received an error message. My iMac was set up to an Epson printer via wireless, and did not have any problems prior to the upgrade.

Any ideas of what could have happened, and how to fix it?

Thanks!!!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Go to the Epson site, look for your printer, and download drivers that will work with Snow Leopard (10.6.X).

Reaction score
I've had the same problem and it seems pretty commonplace. I have done all the upgrading, downloading files from Epsom and to no avail. I did manage somehow to set my printer off again following instructions from a google search. However, I've forgotten where and what I did as it's about a month ago. It's something to do with caches I believe. Anyway, I'm going to try again and I'll let you know.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.