Web page monitor app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.8 GHz I7 4GB mem version 10.10 Yosemite // Ipad3 // iPhone 4S
I'm looking for an app that really works to monitor a web page and notify me with an alert if there is a change. There is an item that I want to purchase but the vendor is always sold out. So when the page currently says "item is currently sold out" changes the app will let me know. They do have an email notification system but by the time I get the email the item is already sold out and they don't let you preorder or back order. I purchased an app called Page Monitor but when I opened it its in Spanish and there is no way to change the language that I can find. But I can't read or speake Spanish either so who knows? :Angry-Tongue:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac
how about RSS subscription ? the modern website certainly have a RSS feature to track the latest updates.
and then you simply using desktop RSS reader software,

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.8 GHz I7 4GB mem version 10.10 Yosemite // Ipad3 // iPhone 4S
That app looks like it's for OSX only. Im in and out of the office a lot so I need something that works with IOS. I found another app that claims to do exactly what I'm looking for. I installed iChanged web page modification notifications for the IPhone and Ipad App and I'm hoping this works.
Thanks chase_m I'll report back if this app does what it says it does.

how about RSS subscription ? the modern website certainly have a RSS feature to track the latest updates.
and then you simply using desktop RSS reader software,

I've got some studying to do on RSS subscription. I'm not real familiar with it. From what little I've read it looks like it's used a lot for news sights.
Thanks macware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.