Photo Booth Trouble =[

Reaction score
I recently downloaded Composer FX Effects for Photo Booth 1.9.2 and this added a fifth page of backdrops on my photo booth application. The problem is that when i click that new fifth page, the app just automatically shuts off because of a QCFreeTVPlugin plug-in. I have already tried deleting the Composer effects but it doesn't work. It also shuts off my ichat video session when i try to even access the fourth page. How do you delete that fifth page or just restore or reset Photo Booth?

OP
N
Reaction score
I recently downloaded Composer FX Effects for Photo Booth 1.9.2 and this added a fifth page of backdrops on my photo booth application. The problem is that when i click that new fifth page, the app just automatically shuts off because of a QCFreeTVPlugin plug-in. I have already tried deleting the Composer effects but it doesn't work. It also shuts off my ichat video session when i try to even access the fourth page. How do you delete that fifth page or just restore or reset Photo Booth?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.