Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    apple cinema display 20 x mac mini core i5

    Member Since
    May 28, 2012
    Posts
    3
    Specs:
    MAC MINI, MACBOOK, IPHONE.
    Smile apple cinema display 20 x mac mini core i5
    hello friends I have an Apple Cinema Display 20 acrylic on old mac mini with core i5 mac os x 10.7.4 lion can not use the monitor at 1680x1050 resolution the mac mini hangs ...... ihave to use the resolution 1600x1000 how do I solve the problem?
    I'm using the adapter ADC / DVI adapter and HMDI / DVI Apple only problem iseverything works in the resolution
    Thanks friends ..

  2. #2
    apple cinema display 20 x mac mini core i5
    pigoo3's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 20, 2008
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    31,502
    Specs:
    2011 13" MBP 2.3ghz, 8gig ram, OS 10.7.5
    Quote Originally Posted by Rody View Post
    hello friends I have an Apple Cinema Display 20 acrylic on old mac mini with core i5 mac os x 10.7.4 lion can not use the monitor at 1680x1050 resolution the mac mini hangs ...... ihave to use the resolution 1600x1000 how do I solve the problem?
    I'm using the adapter ADC / DVI adapter and HMDI / DVI Apple only problem iseverything works in the resolution
    Thanks friends ..
    Have you ever been able to use this 20" Apple monitor at 1680x1050 with the i5 Mac-mini running Lion?

    - Nick
    - Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
    - Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
    - Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
    - Apple Battery Info. Battery

  3. #3
    apple cinema display 20 x mac mini core i5

    Member Since
    May 28, 2012
    Posts
    3
    Specs:
    MAC MINI, MACBOOK, IPHONE.
    apple cinema display 20 x mac mini core i5
    Quote Originally Posted by pigoo3 View Post
    Have you ever been able to use this 20" Apple monitor at 1680x1050 with the i5 Mac-mini running Lion?

    - Nick


    hello friend am using the 1600x1000 resolution but I can not use 1680x1050 resolution on a mac mini hangs i5 ....... that's my problem.
    hug.

  4. #4
    apple cinema display 20 x mac mini core i5
    pigoo3's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 20, 2008
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    31,502
    Specs:
    2011 13" MBP 2.3ghz, 8gig ram, OS 10.7.5
    Quote Originally Posted by Rody View Post
    hello friend am using the 1600x1000 resolution but I can not use 1680x1050 resolution on a mac mini hangs i5 ....... that's my problem.
    hug.
    Sorry...all you did was restate the problem...you did not answer my question.

    - Nick
    - Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
    - Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
    - Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
    - Apple Battery Info. Battery

  5. #5
    apple cinema display 20 x mac mini core i5

    Member Since
    May 28, 2012
    Posts
    3
    Specs:
    MAC MINI, MACBOOK, IPHONE.
    apple cinema display 20 x mac mini core i5
    Quote Originally Posted by pigoo3 View Post
    Sorry...all you did was restate the problem...you did not answer my question.

    - Nick

    hello friend am in BRAZIL and using google translator, I've used the 1680x1050 resolution and mac mini hangs ....... is slow but works in security mode it works best is not the most ideal ...... you have this problem?
    hug.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Apple Cinema Display to new Mac Mini.
    By wingrove in forum Other Hardware and Peripherals
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-23-2015, 09:20 AM
  2. Mac Mini connection to Apple 20 inch Cinema Display
    By MacinYorkshire in forum Apple Desktops
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-18-2012, 05:17 PM
  3. Apple preps 27-inch LED Cinema Display, dodeca-core Mac Pro
    By the8thark in forum Apple Rumors and Reports
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-20-2010, 02:54 PM
  4. Apple 24" Cinema Display, Mini Display Port adapters and alternatives
    By sevenupcan in forum Other Hardware and Peripherals
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-18-2009, 05:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •