Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    I have 10.4, can I wait for 10.6????

    Member Since
    Apr 04, 2007
    Posts
    72
    I have 10.4, can I wait for 10.6????
    I am currently on 10.4 (Tiger) of the Mac OS and at this point I have not run into any programs that I need that I can not run on 10.4. Unless a bunch of apps come out between now and when 10.6 comes out sometime next year which require 10.5, I doubt I will upgraded to 10.5 any time soon. With that said can I upgrade from 10.4 to 10.6 when it comes out, or do I have to upgrade to 10.5 first before I can upgrade to 10.6? I am new at this so I apologize if this is a real dumb question.

    Thanks,
    Richard

  2. #2
    I have 10.4, can I wait for 10.6????
    bryphotoguy's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 02, 2007
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    3,978
    Specs:
    Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
    If your Mac meets the minimum requirements, yes, you can wait.

    January 2008 Member of the Month

  3. #3
    I have 10.4, can I wait for 10.6????

    Member Since
    Apr 04, 2007
    Posts
    72
    Great.... Yeah, I have a Mac Book Pro, that I got may 18 months ago. It is Intel Core 2 Duo, so I think I should meet the specs.

    Thanks...

  4. #4
    I have 10.4, can I wait for 10.6????
    shahvikram123's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 16, 2006
    Location
    UK, London
    Posts
    637
    Specs:
    13 inch Macbook Pro Retina, 2.7ghz, 128gb SSD
    yep it should meet the specs…
    Vikram Shah

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Wait, wait, wait, crash...on boot.
    By ohmandd in forum OS X - Operating System
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 10:15 AM
  2. To wait, or not to wait? That is the question...
    By ogacon in forum Switcher Hangout
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-21-2008, 01:20 PM
  3. Purchasing: To wait or not to wait
    By mac2k in forum Apple Desktops
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-28-2007, 11:07 PM
  4. MacBook Pro - To wait or not to wait?
    By Spicky in forum Apple Notebooks
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-15-2006, 12:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •