12-26-2005, 09:37 PM #1Is anyone else having these issues...?
I have a 60GB Video iPod and am having a few issues.
1. While playing music at random times the iPod will restart. I'll be half way or so through a song (doesn't matter what song its completely random), and it will go to the black screen with the apple.
2. When I am navigating through the menus and the back light is on the battery metre shoots down. Once the backlight goes off it comes back up.
3. When I choose a menu there is a slight delay before the menu actually changes.
4. Sometimes I'll go into an artist menu then go back to the artists menu and the band name I was just in sticks in the title bar where the word "Artists" should be.
5. When a song finishes the next one will start playing but there is a delay before the title of the new song shows up on the Now Playing screen.
These all seam to be software issues, but I'm wondering if I got a dud iPod or if Apple just needs to make a iPod Update.
This is what I mean in #4
12-26-2005, 11:05 PM #2
- Member Since
- Nov 11, 2004
- Toledo, Ohio
- Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
Did you just get this or did it just start happening? I just got mine, and I don't see any of these issues with mine. Seems like you'll just want to start from scratch and wipe the iPod clean with the software update, if you haven't already.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By Marino in forum OS X - Operating SystemReplies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2011, 01:10 PM
By benson111 in forum iOS and AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-05-2011, 06:55 PM
By OneMoreThing... in forum Apple Rumors and ReportsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-13-2011, 06:10 PM
By JudeMac in forum Internet, Networking, and WirelessReplies: 4Last Post: 03-04-2011, 04:00 PM
By mrmbp in forum Internet, Networking, and WirelessReplies: 0Last Post: 03-22-2010, 07:51 PM