Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Custom avatar anyone?
    blakbook's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 16, 2007
    Location
    Medina, OH
    Posts
    24
    Custom avatar anyone?
    Hi guys i just joined the site and wanna say that all that i have read is very informative. i would like to give back and this is the only way that i know how. ill make custom avatar from any pic that you supply.

    step 1: You post a picture that you would like.
    step 2: i private message you your custom avatar.

    That easy. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

    -jeremi
    LNK-never sleep

  2. #2
    MacHeadCase
    Guest
    Nice offer, blakbook! I'm sure a few members will want to take you up on this!

  3. #3
    Custom avatar anyone?

    Member Since
    Aug 31, 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    27
    Specs:
    Getting one for Xmas!!
    How do I load the picture?
    Thanks Penny

  4. #4
    Custom avatar anyone?
    blakbook's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 16, 2007
    Location
    Medina, OH
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny59 View Post
    How do I load the picture?
    Thanks Penny
    the easiest site that i have found is this one
    http://photobucket.com/

    register and it will tell you how to do the rest.

    -jeremi

    edit- if you have any other questions ill try to helps anyway that i can.
    LNK-never sleep

  5. #5
    Custom avatar anyone?
    Rowe2ry's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 27, 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    119
    Specs:
    POS Dell right now. 2.8 ghz pentium 4 256mb RAM and 40GB HD
    I feel bad that no one has asked you for one yet but I already have photoshop. Good luck making some. I know if I put out an offer like htis I am asking for people to test my pshopping skills, I'd be disappointed if I could try out a few.

    Great offer for you to give out by the way.

    I drive a Mazda Rx-7, shoot a Canon 20D, and soon.......... I will use a Mac.

  6. #6
    Custom avatar anyone?
    blakbook's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 16, 2007
    Location
    Medina, OH
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowe2ry View Post
    I feel bad that no one has asked you for one yet but I already have photoshop. Good luck making some. I know if I put out an offer like htis I am asking for people to test my pshopping skills, I'd be disappointed if I could try out a few.

    Great offer for you to give out by the way.
    i kinda hoped that there might have been a little more of a demand for them but owell. someone might

    -jeremi
    LNK-never sleep

  7. #7
    Custom avatar anyone?
    fleurya's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 18, 2006
    Location
    Anytown, USA
    Posts
    4,925
    Specs:
    27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 4S, 3rd gen iPad
    Quote Originally Posted by blakbook View Post
    i kinda hoped that there might have been a little more of a demand for them but owell. someone might

    -jeremi
    I'm interested. What exactly will you do with the picture?
    "Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others"

  8. #8
    Custom avatar anyone?
    blakbook's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 16, 2007
    Location
    Medina, OH
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by fleurya View Post
    I'm interested. What exactly will you do with the picture?
    anything that you have in mind. most of the time i crop to just the subject of the photo and resize.

    -jeremi
    LNK-never sleep

  9. #9
    Custom avatar anyone?
    D3v1L80Y's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 02, 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    12,456
    Specs:
    MacBook
    C'mon... I know there are more of you out there that want a personally customized avatar!
    __________________________________________________
    Posting and YOU|Forum Community Guidelines|The Apple Product Cycle|Forum Courtesy

    mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
    MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
    Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.


  10. #10
    Custom avatar anyone?
    fleurya's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 18, 2006
    Location
    Anytown, USA
    Posts
    4,925
    Specs:
    27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 4S, 3rd gen iPad
    Quote Originally Posted by blakbook View Post
    anything that you have in mind. most of the time i crop to just the subject of the photo and resize.

    -jeremi
    I do have something. It's my Mustang I restored a couple years ago. This is probably the best picture I have and I've always wanted to remove the background (in the windows too) and just have the car alone to use as a picture for just about andthing and maybe scale it down for an avatar also. If you could do that with both a black and white background, I would be really grateful.

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/9798536@N05/1640543834/

    "Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others"

  11. #11
    Custom avatar anyone?

    Member Since
    Feb 28, 2007
    Posts
    1,444
    Quote Originally Posted by fleurya View Post
    I do have something. It's my Mustang I restored a couple years ago. This is probably the best picture I have and I've always wanted to remove the background (in the windows too) and just have the car alone to use as a picture for just about andthing and maybe scale it down for an avatar also. If you could do that with both a black and white background, I would be really grateful.

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/9798536@N05/1640543834/

    Sweet ride Fleurya!!

  12. #12
    Custom avatar anyone?
    fleurya's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 18, 2006
    Location
    Anytown, USA
    Posts
    4,925
    Specs:
    27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 4S, 3rd gen iPad
    Thanks! It takes a lot of work foolish spending of money, but my mother always felt it was better than blowing it on beer or worse (I did this while in college).
    "Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others"

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Custom Icons ...
    By MBP17•David in forum Schweb's Lounge
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-19-2014, 05:28 PM
  2. Custom ringtone
    By Perranoak in forum iOS and Apps
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-07-2012, 05:41 PM
  3. custom resolutions
    By JeffBookPro in forum OS X - Operating System
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-22-2007, 12:07 PM
  4. Custom Icons
    By cad2blender in forum OS X - Operating System
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-03-2007, 09:33 PM
  5. Custom Cursor
    By Mogzilla in forum Running Windows (or anything else) on your Mac
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-22-2005, 03:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •