11-26-2003, 11:02 PM #1
11-26-2003, 11:14 PM #2
- Member Since
- Jun 11, 2003
- Mount Vernon, WA
- MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Very nice! How do you turn off the white background on the dock?---> Join the Mac-Forums Folding team: use 37954 as your team number.
View Mac-Forums Folding team statistics (More Info)
Don't forget to use the User Reputation System
11-27-2003, 02:40 AM #3
- Member Since
- Feb 25, 2003
- Tropical Island, Jealous?
- MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
What is that music note in the corner?
Btw my right hand menu bar crosses over into the regular finder menus (I need to remove a few things)
11-27-2003, 04:41 AM #4
to remove the white background, i use Clear Dock by Unsanity.
the music note is for Synergy. i like this product alot because i can program any command i want to use to change tracks, artists, playlists (and its that window displaying the track information). and it works despite whatever app you might be using.
12-01-2003, 02:44 AM #5Official Desktop Customization Thread
If you're new and not sure how this works, read the guidelines below. This will be the only desktop/wallpaper thread. Others will be locked, merged, or deleted.
- If you plan to img-embed your desktop, please try to keep it at/under 1024x768 and under 60k (It's recommended that you link it, externally)
- Stay within the board rules, no matter how yummy you may believe it to be
- If you are going to quote, there isn't a need to quote an img-embeded picture - Just don't do it. Please just reference the post by page number/page link/etc.
- Off Topic Posts will be edited or removed.
- The moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or remove your posts as necessary so they may comply with our Community Ruleset.
- In the interests of keeping the thread on topic it is strongly urged that you format your posts in the following order:
Theme: Name/where you got it (with link would be nice)
Wallpaper: Name/where you got it (with link would be nice)
Icons: Name/where you got it (with link would be nice)
Applications: Name/where you got it (with link would be nice )
12-02-2003, 08:27 AM #6FomerGuest
12-04-2003, 06:40 PM #7BimmerBoyGuestOriginally Posted by Fomer
i like it.
just got my powerbook and not much time yet to get mine setup. just have a few Porsche/BMW wallpapers I cycle.
12-06-2003, 09:26 PM #8
12-08-2003, 12:44 PM #9Mac AppleGuest
nice desktop MacAddikt.
is that what track your playin in top left?
looks awesome, how do you do that?
also how do you put and display yourdesktop in your post, im new at this and would appreciate the info.
12-08-2003, 01:04 PM #10FomerGuest
The song thing I am not sure if that's an add-on to Synergy or if its Konfab or what, I am quiet curious myself.
To get a pic of your desktop on here, Get things ready exactly how you want the pic to turn out and hit Command (Apple/Cloverleaf thingy) + Shift + 3
Then if your using Jaguar it goes onto your desktop as jpg, I've heard Panther doesn't... can't say for myself I don't own panther.
(If you don't like this/understand this/whatever | www.versiontracker.com | look for Snap and Drag)
12-08-2003, 01:18 PM #11Mac AppleGuest
it saved the pic as a preview but i changed it in photoshop to a jpeg.
12-08-2003, 01:35 PM #12
12-09-2003, 11:47 PM #13jayghartGuesthow do you do that?Originally Posted by Fomer
Hey Fomer, how did you give your dock the skeleton look, that's killer!
12-10-2003, 05:50 AM #14FomerGuest
12-10-2003, 09:58 AM #15
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By PBG4MAN in forum OS X - Apps and GamesReplies: 258Last Post: 06-18-2010, 12:37 AM
By LogicBox in forum Schweb's LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: 03-08-2010, 12:25 AM
By giulio in forum Schweb's LoungeReplies: 13Last Post: 07-01-2007, 12:13 AM
By MacAddikt in forum OS X - Operating SystemReplies: 1758Last Post: 08-26-2005, 10:03 PM
By ChicoWeb in forum Community Suggestions and FeedbackReplies: 4Last Post: 10-03-2004, 08:12 PM