New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Web Design and Hosting Creating sites, scripting, and hosting discussions.

How to make a newsletter

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

mLeroux

mLeroux is on a distinguished road

Hello all,

I need to make a newsletter to send out through email. I have made one through pages but apparently with the new version of Pages apple has disabled the option to export as html.

Is there any way to do this? Someone had mentioned using IWeb but I don't how I would do about it. I've tried various things. Saving it as a word doc then saving it as html in word, that only gives me a handful of images and no text.

I would really like to use Pages. If I cant use that what have other people used to make newsletters?

Thanks,
M
QUOTE Thanks
sanity1082

sanity1082 has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: macbook/iphone/ipod nano/ipod shuffle

you can always mail one as a pdf
QUOTE Thanks
Lifeisabeach

Lifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac i3 (mid-2010) + OS 10.9; TV 3; iPhone 5S; iPad 4

it sounds like what you want is a desktop publishing program that can export to HTML. Ragtime is very good, but expensive and they no longer have their "free for personal use" version available unfortunately. Below is a link to VersionTracker's listing of desktop publishers... check out the ratings and reviews to see if one may suit your needs.
http://www.versiontracker.com/php/qs...cosx&submit=Go
QUOTE Thanks
mLeroux

mLeroux is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the link I will check it out. I would love to send it as a PDF but that way it comes out as an attachment and my target group is A)not in to opening opening up attachments B)may not even have adobe reader. They're a sort of older bunch and may not have fully crawled in to the 21st century...never the less great people but I need a simpler way so that when they open their mail its there right before their eyes.

M
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Domain Linking | Creating subdirectories/folders (making weblinks less ugly) »