New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Web Design and Hosting Creating sites, scripting, and hosting discussions.

Can you check my site please?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

disposition

disposition is on a distinguished road

Hi,

I am new to this forum and am really glad I found it!

I have been building a website and for some reason my flash videos don't seem to show up on mac computers, I recently made a change to some code to see if it helps.

Since I am not on my mac for a week I was hoping you could check it for me?
I just need to know if my flash player shows up.

www.BLACKDEATHMETAL.com

When you open up the page you can click on one of the video category's and there will see a FLV video.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!
QUOTE Thanks
mac57

mac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: iMac 27" 3.4 GHz, 256 GB SSD, 2 TB HDD, 8 GB RAM

Forgive me for being paranoid, but I rather doubt that anyone will want to run the risk of clicking on a URL from a new user with whom we have no experience! I don't say this to be obnoxious, merely to reflect today's computing reality. "Safe Computing" is practiced by a great many people these days. Perhaps you could post a similar post on some forum you have been a member of a bit longer. You might get a better "take rate". Good luck!

My Macs: iMac 27" 3.4 GHz, Mac Pro 3.2 GHz, PowerMac G5 Quad 2.5 GHz, G4 Cube with 1.2 GHz Upgrade
My iStuff: 64GB iPhone 5, 64GB iPad4, 30GB iPod Video, 16GB iPod Touch
My OS': Mac OS X Lion, Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Mac OS X Tiger, Mac OS 9.2.2, openSUSE 10.3
I was on the Mac-Forums honor roll for September 2007
QUOTE Thanks
iRye

iRye is just really niceiRye is just really niceiRye is just really niceiRye is just really nice
Mac Specs: PowerBook G4 15 inch 1.5 GHz, iMac

I opened it It seemed fine...
QUOTE Thanks
mac57

mac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: iMac 27" 3.4 GHz, 256 GB SSD, 2 TB HDD, 8 GB RAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRye View Post
... you wild and crazy devil you!!

My Macs: iMac 27" 3.4 GHz, Mac Pro 3.2 GHz, PowerMac G5 Quad 2.5 GHz, G4 Cube with 1.2 GHz Upgrade
My iStuff: 64GB iPhone 5, 64GB iPad4, 30GB iPod Video, 16GB iPod Touch
My OS': Mac OS X Lion, Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Mac OS X Tiger, Mac OS 9.2.2, openSUSE 10.3
I was on the Mac-Forums honor roll for September 2007
QUOTE Thanks
disposition

I understand and thanks. It is a totally legit site and I appreciate anybody to check it for me. Thanks iRye for checking I appreciate it, if anybody else can verify it I would appreciate it.

www.BLACKDEATHMETAL.com
QUOTE Thanks
ekologik

ekologik is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MacBook 2.4 GHz Intel (unibody), 2 GB RAM; iPhone 3Gs

works for me. you're good to go it seems.
QUOTE Thanks
PowerBookG4

PowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRye View Post
worked for me too

My Website
Blog
I love my hosting company!
I was on the M-F honor roll for Febuary:2006
QUOTE Thanks
disposition

Thanks a whole lot everyone!
QUOTE Thanks
goobimama

goobimama is a jewel in the roughgoobimama is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)

As for me I click through anything. I'M USING A MAC FOR GOD'S SAKE! If something asks me for my username/pass, then I'll think twice. Otherwise I have no fear of clicking links.

@disposition: Since Safari for windows has been released, it is pretty much the same webkit engine. You should try your sites on there. In all probability, aside from some font differences, it should work the same. Opened fine for me btw (although I'm not sure what fine means... that colour combination really hurts the eyes, but I guess that's a wholly different story)
QUOTE Thanks
PowerBookG4

PowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goobimama View Post
As for me I click through anything. I'M USING A MAC FOR GOD'S SAKE! If something asks me for my username/pass, then I'll think twice. Otherwise I have no fear of clicking links.

@disposition: Since Safari for windows has been released, it is pretty much the same webkit engine. You should try your sites on there. In all probability, aside from some font differences, it should work the same. Opened fine for me btw (although I'm not sure what fine means... that colour combination really hurts the eyes, but I guess that's a wholly different story)
Yeah I agree, red on black makes me not want to read what you have written.

My Website
Blog
I love my hosting company!
I was on the M-F honor roll for Febuary:2006
QUOTE Thanks
disposition

Alright! Thanks for the info. On some monitors it looks great! And some it looks like (well what you said) I will probably just make it a nice light gray soon.

Thanks again.
QUOTE Thanks
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.9.4, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS IPad1

Quote:
Originally Posted by disposition View Post
I understand and thanks. It is a totally legit site and I appreciate anybody to check it for me. Thanks iRye for checking I appreciate it, if anybody else can verify it I would appreciate it.

www.BLACKDEATHMETAL.com
Works for me here also. Leopard 10.5.1. Flash player was fine.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Problem with loading small images | Format Link to open New Window »