New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Web Design and Hosting Creating sites, scripting, and hosting discussions.

the website recipe? xD

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Funky_Adry

Funky_Adry is on a distinguished road

hi guys..

i was planning to do a website to put some of my art works online.. but i'm confuse whether to use iweb or is there another way to do it? cause if i'm not wrong , you gotta have a mac.com account to publish it. IS there some helpful sites that guide one on doing a website and after preparing one, how do i publish it on the internet world? ( in a free way) i need to SAVE some cash!! xp

Thanks !!!

ciaoz
QUOTE Thanks
applemacbook

applemacbook is on a distinguished road

If you're trying to save money you should probably check out an existing CMS like droopal, joomla, or get Wordpress with a gallery plugin.

How comfortable are you with code? The guys behind JQuery just released a new framework for galleries, and it looks fantastic. It's a little bit harder to implement, but if you have the time and patience then I would definitely recommend it. It's called JQuery GUI or something like that.
QUOTE Thanks
Funky_Adry

Funky_Adry is on a distinguished road

Thanks soo much for ya advice.. but i'm really new to this thing.. so i got some ''stupid'' questions to ask.. XD what does ''the existing CMS'' mean? and the examples you gave me : droopal, joomla, or get Wordpress with a gallery plugin.

and about JQuery.. i went to explore what it is n found this site : http://docs.jquery.com/How_jQuery_Works .. so i use this kinds of codes to make my site cooler?

Thanks soo much!! i just need ya '' computer guru '' advice!! xD

Ciaoz
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« IconBuilder | Domain Name For Web Site »