Thread: ahosting.biz

ahosting.biz
    Ahosting.biz writes:
    Ahosting is a web services provider that specializes in web hosting, reseller hosting, dedicated servers, domain registration only $8.95.- and ssl certificate.
    I wonder what SSL certificate means. I want to host my web site woth this web hosting company and want to know about this kind of services.

Specs:
    MacBook
    SSL stands for Secure Sockets Layer. You would want one of those certificates if you plan on doing any type of online sales transactions.

mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
    MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
    Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

Hm... SSL certificate from Ahosting.biz is rather cheap. I consider if you want to buy a SSL certficate, you use their web hosting services too. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by ipohondrik View Post
    Hm... SSL certificate from Ahosting.biz is rather cheap. I consider if you want to buy a SSL certficate, you use their web hosting services too. Right?
    It's not necessary. I think you may just buy SSL certificate from Ahosting.biz. But their web hosting services are quality and fast.

I don't think that you can buy only SSL certificate from Ahosting.biz. You have to buy web hosting services from them plus SSL certificate. Am I right?

Ahosting.biz offers SSL certificate services separately from their web hosting package plans. I guess you may buy it without buying web hosting from them.

Quote Originally Posted by kyii View Post
    Ahosting.biz offers SSL certificate services separately from their web hosting package plans. I guess you may buy it without buying web hosting from them.
    But I think it's more convenient to reg a domain with Ahosting.biz plus an SSL certificate. But it's not necessary. It's up to you to decide what to do. Anyway this company has a nice reputation in the web hosting market.

Thread Information