New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Web Design and Hosting Creating sites, scripting, and hosting discussions.

ahosting.biz

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

kyii

kyii is on a distinguished road

Ahosting.biz writes:
Quote:
Ahosting is a web services provider that specializes in web hosting, reseller hosting, dedicated servers, domain registration only $8.95.- and ssl certificate.
I wonder what SSL certificate means. I want to host my web site woth this web hosting company and want to know about this kind of services.
QUOTE Thanks
D3v1L80Y

D3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook

SSL stands for Secure Sockets Layer. You would want one of those certificates if you plan on doing any type of online sales transactions.

mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

QUOTE Thanks
ipohondrik

ipohondrik is on a distinguished road

Hm... SSL certificate from Ahosting.biz is rather cheap. I consider if you want to buy a SSL certficate, you use their web hosting services too. Right?
QUOTE Thanks
kyii

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipohondrik View Post
Hm... SSL certificate from Ahosting.biz is rather cheap. I consider if you want to buy a SSL certficate, you use their web hosting services too. Right?
It's not necessary. I think you may just buy SSL certificate from Ahosting.biz. But their web hosting services are quality and fast.
QUOTE Thanks
hterriup

hterriup is on a distinguished road

I don't think that you can buy only SSL certificate from Ahosting.biz. You have to buy web hosting services from them plus SSL certificate. Am I right?
QUOTE Thanks
kyii

Ahosting.biz offers SSL certificate services separately from their web hosting package plans. I guess you may buy it without buying web hosting from them.
QUOTE Thanks
ipohondrik

ipohondrik is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyii View Post
Ahosting.biz offers SSL certificate services separately from their web hosting package plans. I guess you may buy it without buying web hosting from them.
But I think it's more convenient to reg a domain with Ahosting.biz plus an SSL certificate. But it's not necessary. It's up to you to decide what to do. Anyway this company has a nice reputation in the web hosting market.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« How do I make my own messageboard? | iWeb Gallery - Carousel is a memory hog! »