New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Web Design and Hosting Creating sites, scripting, and hosting discussions.

Website Design

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Kash

Kash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G

I'm in need of a website designer to revamp an existing site and to create a second e-commerce site from scratch.

If any of you guys are designers or if you know of any good designers, let me know.

I'll need a CMS system for the first site and I'm sure you guys know what an e-commerce site entails.

June 2007
July 2009
QUOTE Thanks
EDIT-XTREEM

EDIT-XTREEM has a spectacular aura about

I would suggest Leo Mancini, (http://leodesignstudio.com), he also has a collaboration with a coder named Chad Ohman, their site is (http://pixelstorms.com).

Leo designed my site, http://iappblog.com, and I think it is good.. I would highly suggest either PixelStorms or Leo...

Mac Pro (Early 2009) 8 Core 2.26 GHz, 6 GB Ram, 640 GB Drive. Dell 2408WFP.
QUOTE Thanks
mikeyman

mikeyman has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: 13" macbook C2D; 24" Imac, 8GB Iphone

Rock7
pretty good company to deal with

QUOTE Thanks
Kash

Kash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant future

Those look good, I'll look more into them.

If anybody else has any suggestions, feel free to post

June 2007
July 2009
QUOTE Thanks
PowerBookG4

PowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.

i don't think i'd use rock7 because I just checked out their website, and their site is a template that can be purchased by anybody but i forget where.

My Website
Blog
I love my hosting company!
I was on the M-F honor roll for Febuary:2006
QUOTE Thanks
digitalscrap

digitalscrap will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: White 2GHz C2D Macbook - 3GB RAM, 80GB HDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBookG4 View Post
i don't think i'd use rock7 because I just checked out their website, and their site is a template that can be purchased by anybody but i forget where.
I agree. It is never good for a web design firm to use a template for their site (especially something like a Flash template that can fool people into thinking that they are very proficient in Flash).

That template is readily available: Template

Definitely not a good look for a web design firm, IMO.
QUOTE Thanks
Kash

Wow, thanks for the heads up guys. I'll be sure to avoid them

June 2007
July 2009
QUOTE Thanks
fleurya

fleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 4S, 3rd gen iPad

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBookG4 View Post
That's hilarious! I bet they just buy a random template from that site and overcharge their customers for it! Someone should let that templatemonster site know just in case.

"Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others"
QUOTE Thanks
michaelmjc

michaelmjc will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleurya View Post
That's hilarious! I bet they just buy a random template from that site and overcharge their customers for it! Someone should let that templatemonster site know just in case.
How do you know they wern't the ones who made the template, and now offer it for sale?
QUOTE Thanks
fleurya

fleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 4S, 3rd gen iPad

eh, that's true. Good thinking!

"Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others"
QUOTE Thanks
digitalscrap

digitalscrap will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: White 2GHz C2D Macbook - 3GB RAM, 80GB HDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelmjc View Post
How do you know they wern't the ones who made the template, and now offer it for sale?
Because the person who made it, Hugo, actually works for Templatemonster. He's responsible for over 800 templates in Templatemonster's stock.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Web Design Inspiration - asiteaday.org | MacBook or iWork come with Website Devolping Software? »