Thread: blog hosting

blog hosting
    I've been using blog for a good time. Even it good a decent PR4. But to my surprise one day i could not log into my blog. It said that my account was suspended. I was shocked to see it.

So i decided not to burn my fingers this time. I want to host my own blog. Could anyone recommend a good hosting to my blog where i can use the blog software (pre-developed)? Later on i will also move my main website to that hosting if it is really qualitative and economical?

Thanx in advance.

Mount Vernon, WA
    MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
    My company does hosting, we're not the cheapest out there, but we have great support If you're interested PM me and Ill get you our prices and answer any other questions you might have.

New Jersey
    Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
    personally I would never host with somebody who has a glowing head lol jk.. Murlyn is a great guy.
    My Website
    I love my hosting company!
    I was on the M-F honor roll for Febuary:2006

Irvine, CA
    Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
    I use Dreamhost to host my Wordpress blog. They make it really easy if you want to use Wordpress. All it takes are a few clicks and in 15 minutes the software is installed and ready to be used.

Dreamhost is very cheap too. I believe MacForums offers a coupon that brings the price down significantly. There are also some other coupons available. Do a Google search and you should find a bunch. With a coupon I ended up paying just 25 bucks for an entire year of hosting, plus a domain name.

June 2007
    July 2009

i use hostgator for all my sites very good customer service and very cheap to

Thread Information