Specs:
    iMac Retina 5K 4GHz i7 24GB RAM MacBook Air 11-inch 1.6GHz 4GB RAM
    Error message when publishing iWeb site
    I have a site which is created with iWeb and published through .mac. It has worked fine until now, but yesterday I made some changes and now I get an error message just at the end of the publishing process saying "Publish error. Publish failed due to a network error. Check your internet connection and try again."

There is nothing wrong with my internet connection, in fact, when I check the site the changes I did have been published! I am now just stuck with the changed pages still being marked in red in iWeb. Very annoying!! Anyone else come across this?

Quote Originally Posted by rogerinlondon View Post
    I have a site which is created with iWeb and published through .mac. It has worked fine until now, but yesterday I made some changes and now I get an error message just at the end of the publishing process saying "Publish error. Publish failed due to a network error. Check your internet connection and try again."

There is nothing wrong with my internet connection, in fact, when I check the site the changes I did have been published! I am now just stuck with the changed pages still being marked in red in iWeb. Very annoying!! Anyone else come across this?
    Well, I am having exactly the same problem right now.
    I have been having a website on .mac which I was not updating since Feb I guess. Now I installediweb 2.0.2 and refurbished the old site with new features.
    I deleted file by file the old site and made a publish all action.
    Nothing to do.
    Right at the end I get the same error you get.
    I use an extreme airport to connect.
    Could you solve the problem?
    Would you be so nice to help me?
    Alberto

Same (partial) problem
    I get the same error message (which seems to have started when the change was made between .mac and MobileMe) - I'm publishing the same site as before (obviously with a few new pages, blog comments etc) to the same place with the same password and user name, but get the error message.

Strangely, the site is published and updated! It's rather annoying to get the error message, but it seems to have no effect on the site itself. For example, I posted a new blog this morning on web.mac.com/simonroskrow, and despite the error message, it appears correctly.

A simple glitch? Please can we have an update to iWeb - it's a pain if nothing else.

hi well i dont publish to mobile me but try checking your login details

Hi, I've had a similar problem for a very long time, even Apple Chat support could not help me..

I've tried everything but... last... I remembered that I use statcounter.com for site analytics... I deleted the script in my iweb!

Not everything works like a charm!!!!

Hope that might help you!

Thread Information