Thread: help

help
    i want to completely design a graphic design website, but i dont know html editing and im not a profesional web designer , it also cant be too expensive , but i also want to be able to sell things on it , which company do you think would suit me ? cheers in advance

Specs:
    15" MBP 2.0 GHz, Core Duo, 2 GB Ram
    Quote Originally Posted by griffo70 View Post
    i want to completely design a graphic design website, but i dont know html editing and im not a profesional web designer , it also cant be too expensive , but i also want to be able to sell things on it , which company do you think would suit me ? cheers in advance
    Doesn't matter who you go with for hosting, but I would suggest first look up some tutorials on Web-design, WYSIWYG editors for web pages, and html.

You should have the basics down to build the site. Once it's ready, youw ill want to read up on FTP (getting the site to the web), and on companies that provide services which allow you to easily accept credit cards.

Then, go with a hosting service like GoDaddy, SimpleHost, and a plethora of others out there.

Best,

Brian

Thread Information