New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Web Design and Hosting Creating sites, scripting, and hosting discussions.

iWeb-blank pages

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

captainmac

captainmac is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: mac mini 1.5GHz Intel Solo 60GB 512MB RAM

Hello,
I have been using iWeb ever since I bought my mac last July and one thing I loved about it was the blank pages instead of the other 'welcome' and 'about me' etc templates to follow. Then a few days ago my favorite blank page wasn't available anymore. I don't know exactly when or why this happened. If someone knows how to get the blank page template back, could you please help me?

Thanks in advance.
QUOTE Thanks
bmcgonag

bmcgonag will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.0 GHz, Core Duo, 2 GB Ram

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainmac View Post
Hello,
I have been using iWeb ever since I bought my mac last July and one thing I loved about it was the blank pages instead of the other 'welcome' and 'about me' etc templates to follow. Then a few days ago my favorite blank page wasn't available anymore. I don't know exactly when or why this happened. If someone knows how to get the blank page template back, could you please help me?

Thanks in advance.
If it was removed during an update, not sure why...but just google Create iWeb Template, and you will find multiple tutorials on how to create your own templates, one of which lets you use the iWeb interface to basically modify one of the existing templates and save it as a new one. So, in your case, just remove all the stuff you don't like, and save it blank.

hope this helps, best of luck

Brian
QUOTE Thanks
captainmac

captainmac is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: mac mini 1.5GHz Intel Solo 60GB 512MB RAM

Yes, that will help, I'll try that out this weekend when I have enough time to.

Thank you.

Hopefully, I'll never have to 'click start to begin' again.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Starting Website | Im Stuck please help »