New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Web Design and Hosting Creating sites, scripting, and hosting discussions.

Personal Websites New/Updates, things to see?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

discombobulated

discombobulated is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Ibook G4 1.33 ! 60 gig/external 250gig.

hey spxy, I love your designs. Did you go take any schooling, and if so which school ?
QUOTE Thanks
spxy

It is my first actual published site, I first started looking at Flash in June this year, went through a few designs though.
I'm studying graphic design at the moment at colledge level in the UK.
Really I've learn most from buying books and doing web tutorials.
A reference book is vital.
QUOTE Thanks
meanopause

www.slick.name

i'm dyin to hear some input. if anyone has any comments, critiques or suggestions on how to improve it, please pm me or reply.

Last edited by meanopause; 12-21-2004 at 01:22 AM.
QUOTE Thanks
Jon

www.jonwheatley.co.uk - looking forward to finding out what you guys think of it.
QUOTE Thanks
dreric1kansas

I am still designing my websites with golive 5. I like Golive alot after ditching Dreamweaver (a real nightmare) a number of year ago.
It might be time for me to switch to GOLIVe CS. Any comments about whether I should and why?
Dr. Eric Flescher, (dreric1kansas@aol.com), editor MacsU.N.I.T.E. (Subscribe send email to : macsunite-subscribe@egroups.com) , MacCompanion Reviewer/writer (http://www.maccompanion.com/); moderator macintoshvideo@yahoogroups.com- to subscribe macintoshvideo-subscribe@yahoogroups.com; editor TechU.N.I.T.E. (Subscribe send email to PC version TechU.N.I.T.E.- Technology Users Network for Integrating Technology into Education- to subscribe send email to techunite-subscribe@egroups.com: techunite-subscribe@egroups.com)
QUOTE Thanks
deus_ex_machina

deus_ex_machina is just really nicedeus_ex_machina is just really nicedeus_ex_machina is just really nicedeus_ex_machina is just really nicedeus_ex_machina is just really nice
Mac Specs: 2GHz Mac Mini 2GB RAM 160GB 10.6.2 | MDD DP 1.25GHz G4 1.5GB RAM 10.4.11 | 233MHz iMac G3 10.3.9

check out fcukstar.com...not mine a great collection of flash sites
QUOTE Thanks
deus_ex_machina

deus_ex_machina is just really nicedeus_ex_machina is just really nicedeus_ex_machina is just really nicedeus_ex_machina is just really nicedeus_ex_machina is just really nice
Mac Specs: 2GHz Mac Mini 2GB RAM 160GB 10.6.2 | MDD DP 1.25GHz G4 1.5GB RAM 10.4.11 | 233MHz iMac G3 10.3.9

sorry...post meant for favorite sites
QUOTE Thanks
CaptainMack

I just started up a new mac forum site. all mac users should come and join.
the url is:

http://macin-talk.com/forums/index.php?act=idx

be one of the first members! i am looking for some moderators when the site gets big. if you recruit alot of people and are helpful i will probably pick you as a moderator! come join in the fun and remember to invite all of your friends!

thanks,
Jack Minardi (CaptainMack)
QUOTE Thanks
austin

just made my own site that people can talk about all types of mp3 players...click my sig to get ther. tell me what needs to be changed...thanks everyone
QUOTE Thanks
d-funct

This is my current site for me and mostly my friends ... what you think?
QUOTE Thanks
Graphite

Graphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display

plane. but clean.
QUOTE Thanks
d-funct

Yeah I was thinking about putting an 80% wide table in the middle and then putting a background on. I also think that I need to work on the CSS so all the text and things look the same :flower:
QUOTE Thanks
Graphite

Graphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud of

nawh backgrounds ruin it, perhaps side banner of some kind.
QUOTE Thanks
d-funct

right on the side or on the side of the table?

maybe its an idea to move my buttons down ...
QUOTE Thanks
Graphite

either, its just not eye capturing...
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« A webpage creator that lets me link multiple outside domains in the same page? | - »