New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Web Design and Hosting Creating sites, scripting, and hosting discussions.

Personal Websites New/Updates, things to see?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux

Updated. ^^^^
QUOTE Thanks
ChicoWeb

opps. disregard or delete..wrong thread.
QUOTE Thanks
scoopz

scoopz is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MacPro with 30" ACD, 3GB RAM, 250GB HDD (more to come), Airport and Btooth EDR

Scoopz.com
Just something I play with when i have spare time. It's hosted on my cube which is on 24/7 but occasionally it's down due to IP change over night.
Nothing of interest on there though, just photos and SMS facility.

Regards
Scoopz
Scoopz Homepage
QUOTE Thanks
schweb

schweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2

I just completely redesigned my site. Take a look and let me know what you think!

BryanSchwegler.com

schweb | community leader
flickr » facebook » twitter » tumblr » google+ » about.me

Mac-Forums: On Twitter | On Facebook | On Flickr

QUOTE Thanks
RobDreugan

Quote:
Originally Posted by schweb
I just completely redesigned my site. Take a look and let me know what you think!

BryanSchwegler.com

I dig. I like the paper
QUOTE Thanks
schweb

schweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2

Thanks

schweb | community leader
flickr » facebook » twitter » tumblr » google+ » about.me

Mac-Forums: On Twitter | On Facebook | On Flickr

QUOTE Thanks
CaptainMack

my site is http://www.centripetaldesign.com

ignore the text, just placeholders. this is my first time at this, any ideas?
QUOTE Thanks
funkdoobi

robbierussell.net
QUOTE Thanks
MrRich

MrRich is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: iBook G4 256MB 1.33 GHz, 60GB hard drive, airport extreme, combo drive. Also own a PM G4. Old Skool

If you love the movie Ghostbusters (and who doesn't ), are into the props, and the idea of roleplaying (by becoming a franchise) in a sense, check out Ghostbusters International®.

Who ya gonna call? You know. :cool:
QUOTE Thanks
ApplejustWorks

ApplejustWorks is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 15" MacBook Pro & 23" ACD

http://www.bamerige.com

Yes, yes, I know the movie on the front page....Apple's blah blah Blah..It fits well, and I'm sure Apple won't mind free advertising!

Anyway..you can probably see its an :mac: themed site...Just put the new template on it yesterday actually......

Comments?
QUOTE Thanks
Lasha

The Quicktime movie doesn't work for me...I keep getting a broken Quicktime filmstrip thingy.
QUOTE Thanks
spxy

This is my first site pokedesign Its done in FlashMX still some tweaking to go though.
QUOTE Thanks
Lasha

How did you do that spinning effect in Flash?
QUOTE Thanks
spxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasha
How did you do that spinning effect in Flash?
Its done in with layers and masks.You need writing behind and in front of the character and two layers for the character.One character layer is a mask layer so only writing infront shows over him,the other character layer is at the back with a mask over the part that goes in front of the writing.
The skewed writing is done with a nested MC.
You make round (dont skew yet) writing or what ever you want to rotate, in something like Fireworks bring it into Flash a make a MC(1) with it rotating You then make another MC(2) and put the first inside ,you then skew the second MC (2).
Sorry if that confusing its hard to explain.I know theres a tutorial out there some where.
QUOTE Thanks
RobDreugan

I'm real impressed spxy, heh I'm sure that isn't the 'first' website you've ever created or if it is you've been working with flash and been a designer for a while.

It's a very well done site.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« A webpage creator that lets me link multiple outside domains in the same page? | connection timed out »