Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Specs:
    Macbook - Black - 2GB Ram 120 GB Space C2D
    Exclamation Need Hosting? Ask me i can tell you a few!
    Hey guys.. If you need hosting and you don't know where to go, Ask me! I know hosting companys situated all over the world, i can find the best for you. I know reliable companies with high uptime none of what we call in the hosting world, "Kiddies hosts"

If your interested drop a post with the sort of thing your looking for and ill have a find for you!

Specs:
    MacBook - White: 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB Ram, 80GB Hard Drive, Double-layer SuperDrive
    Any idea on "free" hosting plans. I'm not asking for much. It just needs to allow a MySQL database, and a good amount of bandwith.

http://www.2stickshosting.com offers free hosting with a purchase of a domain
    name. check 'em out.
    MacBook Pro | 2.33 GHz 3 GB Ram 200 GB HD | Best Choice Ever For A Laptop | 8 GB iPod Touch

Specs:
    17" Core Duo Macbook Pro
    What would you advise for a good value Linux, Apache, PHP, MySQL virtual server hosting based in the UK? The server itself doesn't need to be of a really high spec but I'd like root access, a lot of bandwidth and the capacity to host as many domains as I like.

Thanks.

I need to have a hosting which allows me to have an unlimited domains. And a good bandwidth.

Quote Originally Posted by innominds View Post
    I need to have a hosting which allows me to have an unlimited domains. And a good bandwidth.
    At www.2stickshosting.com you can have several domains under one account, I believe but you still have to pay for them each year.
    MacBook Pro | 2.33 GHz 3 GB Ram 200 GB HD | Best Choice Ever For A Laptop | 8 GB iPod Touch

I am looking for a free host that will support PHP/MySQL and give me a web based control panel, to make MySQL databases. I have done some searching on my own, and I am going to try a host called my-place.us. Before you start making a comment about why I am asking, if I can search on my own. I had a host that would do all of this, but they deleted my account and I my current freehost has PHP support, but the php code is not doing what it is supposed to.

More info: the host must have their PHP support configured to allow mail form scripts to send messages to actual Email addresses. FTP uploading is preferred, but it does not matter if they will only allow web based uploads. Second, they must allow videos (Quicktime/Flash) to be uploaded to their server, which will require a minimum webspace of 300 MB (overall for images, html files, css files, javascript files, php files, and the videos mentioned earlier).

If you find a host that offers free php/mysql databases all the more power to ya.

2stickshosting.com has pretty cheap Linux servers that run PHP.

I don't need to ask anybody of finding me a good and reliable host. I have found it. It's ahosting.biz. I have been with them for three months and I haven't got any issues with them so far.

Quote Originally Posted by eric06 View Post
    If you find a host that offers free php/mysql databases all the more power to ya.

2stickshosting.com has pretty cheap Linux servers that run PHP.
    The problem is that I cannot find any that do the mail form right (like my current free host will bring up the message "message received...", but when I log into my Email, I have no messages from the script (However my free host that delete my account, not only read the script correctly but also I acutually received the messages at my Email address)). Thanks for the info, but I really need a free host, because I am still waiting for the host of my domain name to fix problems with an FTP server designed to get some files from me.

Specs:
    Blackbook C2D 1gb ram 120gb
    i dunno if they do what you want, as ive never checked. but cabspace seem to be good. ill look to see if they offer mysql

edit: no they dont, but for someone that has no need for mysql they would be good, they have ftp access which is good.

Edit (again) found a freewebhost on another forum that offers what you want http://www.9999mb.com/

hope its what you needed
    Black Macbook - iPod touch

Quote Originally Posted by hterriup View Post
    I don't need to ask anybody of finding me a good and reliable host. I have found it. It's ahosting.biz. I have been with them for three months and I haven't got any issues with them so far.
    What package plan do you use from ahosting.biz?

do you know if I can use my iweb site on 9999mb.com? I am new to this website game. do you also know how I upload my iweb onto a web hosting service.

Thanks

Richard

Specs:
    Blackbook C2D 1gb ram 120gb
    if you can save the site to a folder (which i know you can) then you just need to upload the folders and .html files iweb generates to the main directory of the host and it should all work
    Black Macbook - iPod touch

Specs:
    MacMini DC 1.66, Powerbook G4
    This UK/Australian hosting company is excellent and offers very attractively priced packages, and has been in the business a good while:

http://www.qiq.co.uk (Main site)

http://www.qiq.co.uk/technology_host.php (Hosting details and prices)
    Fondest regards, Kyomii

My Snapshots

Thread Information