New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Web Design and Hosting Creating sites, scripting, and hosting discussions.

Designing Flash Game

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

iMeki

iMeki is on a distinguished road

Gentlemen,
Speaking of flash, i am trying to create a flash game with digital sprites in a RPG type game how would i go about doing this?
its with the my little pony friendship is magic crew, you know what i mean like the ones in this video,http://youtu.be/fcCz8pxcurQbut made into an rpg game. and i want to be able to own it completely and put on my website.
Thank you
QUOTE Thanks
vansmith

vansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2012 13" MBP (2.5 i5, 8GB)

Moved to new thread - please start new threads for new questions.

Important Links: Community Guidelines : Use the reputation system if you've been helped.
M-F Blog :: Write for the blog
Mac-Forums Investigates MacKeeper - Confused about MacKeeper? Take a look at this review.
QUOTE Thanks
iMeki

help!
QUOTE Thanks
iMeki

Gentlemen,
This has to do with flash, i am trying to create a flash game with digital sprites in a RPG type game how would i go about doing this?
its with the my little pony friendship is magic crew, you know what i mean like the ones in this video,http://youtu.be/fcCz8pxcurQbut made into an rpg game. And i want to make the sprites myself i need advice on how to make it and i want to be able to own it completely and put on my website.
Thank you
QUOTE Thanks
vansmith

vansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond repute

Merged duplicate posts. You've already asked the question - please refrain from posting it again elsewhere.

Important Links: Community Guidelines : Use the reputation system if you've been helped.
Mac-Forums Investigates MacKeeper - Confused about MacKeeper? Take a look at this review.
QUOTE Thanks
iMeki

then can you getsomeone to awnser it plese?
QUOTE Thanks
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4, 3 iPods, OS X 10.9.2

Someone will answer if and when they have an answer. Please be patient and do not cross post.

Thanks.
QUOTE Thanks
iMeki

I'm sorry but i just need to know the tools to do it. Sorry for being annoying.
QUOTE Thanks
vansmith

You need Flash. You can purchase it through Adobe's website but you might be able to find a cheaper copy elsewhere.

I'd suggest trying the demo first. Flash isn't something you can easily pick up (at least in my experience).

QUOTE Thanks
JimboMac

JimboMac is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Which one?

Does it need to be flash? Another option is to use GameSalad. It is a very easy-to-use engine for creating games.

Home - GameSalad
QUOTE Thanks
iMeki

okay for making an rpg type game with sprites, how would i create the sprites?
QUOTE Thanks
Groovetube

Groovetube has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: Retina MBP 2.7 768ssd/16gig ram /30" dell 3008. and bunch of other mac/apple stuff

Sounds like you need to do a whole lot of tutorials on the basics of flash and getting started. If you have flash on your system, there are tons of lessons right in the help menu, I suggest doing those as I couldn't possibly type all that out nor want to.

Start there, and post questions on where you're stuck and need clarifications.

Also, consider that there are also other platforms for developing games as well before diving in.
QUOTE Thanks
iMeki

But you are sure that for making sprites and making them walk and move like in the video adobe is the best?
in a rpg game format?
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iWeb and publishing | Newbie here seeking nav bar help »