New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Web Design and Hosting Creating sites, scripting, and hosting discussions.

Need an easy to use/install app to collect email addresses

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

themissilesilo

themissilesilo is on a distinguished road

I am a musician an with out growing number of fan base it would be wise for us to implement an email newsletter sign up.

Something that would store all fan email address in a sort of address book or list so that we could send out a blanket email regarding record updates and live shows.

Does anyone have any suggestions (preferably someone who has used the app that they would be suggesting). I am not a web design/programing guru but I have been able to wing it on my own so far.

Any thoughts for easy to use apps come to mind-it would be most appreciated!

Best Regards!

Ron
QUOTE Thanks
Qua Sar

Qua Sar is on a distinguished road

You could probably use an e-mail client and make a group and put all your fans e-mails in that group and then when e-mailing say e-mail to everyone in this group.

Is that what you are asking? Sorry i have no specific apps for you :-/ any e-mail client would probably work. I know outlook you can set up a group say gamer's guild and you can say e-mail everyone in that group.

You may be able to use something like filemaker pro to have all these e-mails in a database... but that seems excessive for just a list of e-mail addresses.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Some questions about iWeb themes | Secure server solutions for clients »