New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Web Design and Hosting Creating sites, scripting, and hosting discussions.

Website feedback?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Rob6

Rob6 is on a distinguished road

I just upgraded my site (from wordpress) to VB4.0 and I'm slowly getting it there. Im just wondering what you guys think of it? I just changed the logo to a temp one and the forum icons I made. Anything else?
QUOTE Thanks
CrimsonRequiem

CrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB

I would add a few points of padding to the top of the page. As well as on the left of your logo so it doesn't press up against the edges of the page like that.

Overall I think it's very clean and I like the color scheme you have going. Nice contrast.

死神はリンゴしか食べない。
QUOTE Thanks
Rob6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRequiem View Post
I would add a few points of padding to the top of the page. As well as on the left of your logo so it doesn't press up against the edges of the page like that.

Overall I think it's very clean and I like the color scheme you have going. Nice contrast.
Ah! I just had a "DUH" moment, I couldnt figure out how to get the logo from not being so pushed up onto the side. Thanks for the suggestions
QUOTE Thanks
Rob6

Okay so the skin has been redone completely. Thoughts?
QUOTE Thanks
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

Pleasing to the eye.
Easy navigation.
Your on a winner there ....

CogFrog Studio's ~ Photography, Apps and Web Development
Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
QUOTE Thanks
FasterPussyCat

FasterPussyCat has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: MacBook 10.6.2 (2.4 Ghz) | Time Capsule 500GB

Quote:
Originally Posted by tattooedmac View Post
Pleasing to the eye.
Easy navigation.
Your on a winner there ....
I agree. I would just say the font for the 'banner'/'logo' could use something else. If you look in the right places graphic art students or freelance graphic artist will do small gigs and create banners (professional grade) for like $20. I'm just passing that info along. I could live with it. Its not that bad.

Great job.
QUOTE Thanks
Rob6

Thanks guys! Now I'm just thinking of ways to tweak it further like changing the buttons smiles etc.

For the logo I could make it but I have great Ideas then it just goes blank. I'll end up fixing it up in my Digital design class.
QUOTE Thanks
harryb2448

harryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac i5 2.7GHz, 16GB memory, OS 10.10.1

Just be aware Apple may take you to task over the logo when they become aware of it and maybe your name. Great to see positive comments and potential customers asking about advertising. Do not let a buyer escape!
QUOTE Thanks
Ernestkarelia

Ernestkarelia is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: iMac,Macbook Pro

Great WP website! I would improve some color and just make it look less like other forums. Other then that i give you an A
QUOTE Thanks
stans34

stans34 is on a distinguished road

I like the site alot.. Agree about the colors... layout is fine
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Need some good advice on software to build a web page | Apple Magic Mouse for web design... »