New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Web Design and Hosting Creating sites, scripting, and hosting discussions.

Some Useful Info For iWeb Users!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

iWebdezine

iWebdezine is on a distinguished road

(Not affiliated)

I was directed to the this site the other day from a place im apart of, when asking a question & thought it was worth mentioning here.

To keep it short, this will allow you to upload photos, update content, make clone pages, update links & so on, on the fly. So now you dont have to worry about re-uploading everything via FTP (So to speak). Seems very easy to use & the first 3 sites are free. Seems to be very promising! Being I know thing about code/script work yet, it makes life easier...

Also, if you are wanting direct access to all your files easily to make changes, you could try using the FTP client ive been using for some time now.

Anywho, heres the links & hopefully this helps someone out!

Yummy FTP

Page Lime

Again, not affiliated, just sharing the info.
QUOTE Thanks
VegasGeorge

VegasGeorge is a jewel in the roughVegasGeorge is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: iMac, and Macbook Pro

That looks very good. I won't be using it, however. I have my website at MobileMe, and it's right on my iDisk that shows up just like a drive in Finder. I don't need FTP anymore. I just drag and drop items up to the server the same way I'd put them in folders on any drive on my Mac.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Using iweb features without mobile me. | Creating a download page for application in iWeb?? »